Allied Health Professionals, Healthcare Scientists & Pharmacists ‘All Wales’ Conference & Awards 2019: Healthier Wales: The Value of Person Centred Care
Date: 26 November 2019
Venue: Mercure Holland House Hotel, Cardiff
Conference timings: registration opens at 8.30; conference starts: 9.30am; conference ends: 4.20pm
This conference will be an opportunity to hear from inspiring and thought-provoking speakers including:
- Vaughan Gething AM, Minister for Health and Social Services
- Dr Andrew Goodall, Director General of Health and Social Services/Chief Executive NHS Wales
- Dr Chris Jones CBE, Chair of Health Education and Improvement Wales (HEIW)
- Stephen Griffiths, Nursing Director of Health Education and Improvement Wales (HEIW)
- Dr Rob Orford, Chief Scientific Adviser for Health, Welsh Government
- Ruth Crowder, Chief Allied Health Professions Adviser, Welsh Government
- Andrew Evans, Chief Pharmaceutical Officer, Welsh Government
- Professor Alan Brace, Director of Finance, Health and Social Services Group, Welsh Government
- Dr Sally Lewis, National Clinical Lead for Value-Based and Prudent Healthcare
- Adele Cahill, Assistant Director Value Based Health Care/National Lead Value Based Procurement
For information on how to submit an abstract for poster and oral presentations click here.
How to book: Health Boards and Trusts in Wales have been allocated a set number of spaces for this event. If you are a Health Board or Trust employee and would like to attend the conference, please contact the Executive Director of Therapies and Health Science or Chief Pharmacist at your Health Board or Chief Executive at your Trust.
If you do not qualify for a conference ticket or wish to buy additional tickets you can do so here.